Social Artist Global Facilitator Performer
I am a Jewish woman who loves Shinto Shrines and Buddhist temples, has studied Celtic and Native American Shamanism, and who feels closest to God when singing Indian Kirtan, Sufi Zikr, or Chassidic niggun – or better yet – combining them all!
After a lifetime of study and global experience, I returned to my Jewish roots. I find the mystical teachings of my ancestors offer a joyful and profound way to understand our human experience and travel a path towards Unity Consciousness.
I contribute to a more peaceful world by building bridges between people, cultures, and ways of being. Living in Tokyo, Japan for five years I was a cross-cultural consultant helping people communicate and work harmoniously across cultural difference. As a human potential and leadership consultant I help host joyful and transformational events worldwide.
Since childhood I have been an artist and performer (with a huge break of about 30 years while I put my creativity towards raising my children). Trained in music therapy and transpersonal psychology, I use the arts to uplift and transform. This is the intension behind my original artwork and performances such as my one-woman show, The 23rd Letter.
Post-marriage something opened up inside me. In thirty days of silence I created The Alphabet of Vibration: Keys of Genesis. These 24 inter-spiritual Hebrew Letter mandalas are energetic codes of light that support healing and peace. I am happy to share these as joyful way to experience mystical teachings and tikkun ha-nefesh, healing the soul, a necessary step towards tikkun olam, healing our world.
- Certified in Social Artistry, Spiral Dynamics Integral, The Art of Hosting, The Art of Empowerment, Life-Cycle Celebrancy
- Writer and performer: The 23rd Letter, multi-media one-woman show
- Conference host and co-creator: Celebrate the Earth, Women Moving the Edge, The Art of Humans Being, Collective Healing
- Founder and president emeritus of International Friends Club supporting cultural exchange for women for over 24 years
- Bachelor in Voice and Music Therapy
- Master in Social Work
- Master in Transpersonal Psychology
I currently live in Philadelphia, PA where I enjoy theater, world music, dancing, singing, spiritual study, friends and family, participating in peace initiatives and the freedom to travel.